Self Storage Brent Cross, London
For safe, secure and convenient storage solutions in Brent Cross and North London, try Storebox. It’s easy to book a unit to suit your needs.
15 Etheridge Road, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London, NW4 3FP
All prices are subject to VAT at 20%
5ft (1.52m) x 8ft (2,4m) = 40 sq. ft. (3.72 m2)
8ft (2.45m) x 10ft (3.05m) = 80 sq. ft (7.4m2)
Self Storage in Brent Cross
We’re here for all your self storage needs in Brent Cross, North London, located by the Brent Cross Shopping Centre. For businesses you’ll find an expert solution to storing excess stock or safely archiving documents you’re legally obliged to retain.
For personal use, the sky’s the limit. You could de-clutter your house in one quick move. If your kids move out you can re-claim the space without waiting for them to get organised. If you’re moving you’ll sell much quicker if you leave that space that allows the buyer to imagine their life there.
This site is located in front of Brent Cross Shopping Centre across from Toys R Us, in Barnet – North London. It is very easy to spot but can be difficult to find the entrance. We advise that customers enter the site from heading North on the A406 from Staples Corner roundabout.
Take the slip road into Brent Cross Shopping Centre, but do not take the hard left leading into the parking area, turn right onto Etheridge Road and proceed straight ahead – running parallel with the A406. You will then arrive at the entrance gate which is a large green cantilever gate. This site is perfectly located at the bottom of the M1 with access to the A406 and the surrounding areas of Hendon, Golders Green, Cricklewood, Hampstead, Belsize Park, Edgware, Camden, Kentish Town and West Hampstead.
Storebox Self Storage Brent Cross – London:
Address: 15 Etheridge Road, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London, NW4 3FP
Phone: 0203 002 8980
Opening hours: 6AM-10PM (24/7 ACCESS CAN BE PROVIDED)
From Junction 16 of the M25
- Follow the A10 towards North and Central London, later signposted Wood Green as you continue forward.
- Then join the A406 west-bound.
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre is sign posted from the A406 (North Circular).
- Storebox Self Storage is located on Etheridge Road which runs between the Shopping Centre and the A406.
Directions from junction 2 of the M4
- Merge onto the A4.
- Turn left onto the A406.
- At the Hanger Lane roundabout take the third exit onto the A406.
- At Staples Corner branch left and at the roundabout, take the second exit to continue forward on the A406.
- Branch left but not into the Shopping Centre-just take the lane in between the A406 and the Shopping Centre leading under the Bridge. Storebox will be right in front of you.
From Hampstead Heath High Street
- Follow the A502 to West Heath Road
- Continue on West Heath Road. Take Hermitage Lane to Cricklewood Lane/A407
- Take A41 to Cooper Road
- Take Prince Charles Drive to Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Drive along front of shopping centre and at roundabout take the second left into car parking area.
- Follow the route out of the car park and it will lead you to the junction with the A406 slip road.
- Take the slip under the bridge immediately ahead of you and down along Etheridge Road to the entrance of the Storebox site.
- Follow signposts out of Watford to M1 Motorway.
- Take M1 south towards London for 10.2 miles
- At termination of M1stay in the left-most lane as you exit the motorway.
- Etheridge Road is directly in between the A406 merge lane and the lane to get into Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Continue straight onto Etheridge Road finding Storebox at the end of the road.
How to get there by public transport?
- Brent Cross is located on the Northern Line Edgware branch.
- Leaving the Brent Cross station walk SW towards Highfield Avenue and take a right.
- Walk down Highfield Ave and take another right at Brentfield Gardens.
- Take a slight left onto Tiling Road for 217ft.
- Turn right toward Etheridge Road and Storebox is located at the end of the road.
There are 13 routes from all over north and central London and south Hertfordshire, so there should be one that’s convenient for you. Choose from routes: 102, 112, 113, 142, 143, 182, 186, 189, 210, 232, 266, 326 and C11. All buses are only a short 5 minute walk from Storebox which is in front of the centre along the A406.
*This offer applies to container storage units of the exact same size as the competitor within a three mile radius of the store across the UK. Price comparisons are based on a four week stay. Storebox reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
How it Works
Risk free booking (no card required)
Safe online booking
Great storage locations
24/7 CCTV surveillance
PIN code automatic gates
Drive-up units – easy access
Store for days, weeks or years
Discounts for longer periods